Ischia is a volcanic island in the Gulf of Naples, Italy. It is known for its mineral-rich thermal springs. Bubbling hot
springs emanate from Maronti Beach in the south. To the east, Roman ruins lie buried beneath the seabed at
Cartaromana Beach. The beach offers views of the medieval Aragonese Castle, connected to Ischia by a stone bridge.
Coastlines are what Cutting Brothers does best!
Width: 81.0 cm — Height: 61.0 cm — Depth: 6.0 cm
- Unique 3D wall map made of real wood
- Colored and finished in elaborate manual work
- Delivery includes the matching wooden frame
- Directly from the manufacturer's workshop
- Exclusive combination of water and land
- Highest precision through innovative laser technology
- Genuine craftsmanship – Made in Canada
- More regions and different sizes available
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays